Are you a Professional? Having multiple jobs to do? Working on your laptop has become hectic by switching between the tabs and windows? Tired of all this fuss? Can’t cope with the burden anymore? You think of buying another laptop or any of the Best Portable Monitor because you can’t cope with the burden?Your presence here shows that you want something in monitors which are moveable and easy to carry.
Your problem is solved because here you will find the Best Portable Monitor to buy in 2018! Plus you will find the upgraded versions of the two products by now which has been added now to help you buy something which is up to date and trendy as well. Still, have a slight confusion? So give a thorough read to monitor buying guide and then come back straight again to make a choice.
Now professional workers who are jet lagged behind using multiple windows can simply plug these portable HDMI monitors in through USB ports or HDMI and enjoys the pleasure of working on two screens at one time.
Secondly, with a new innovation in the market, all the competing companies try to produce the best product, with altered features and specifications, so the decision to choose the best among them is yet so strenuous. Like if we think about games all day long, then we also urge to buy such laptops which prove best for gaming purposes for that.
So why to think more on that, people are buying them and reviewing best about them. Simply Go ahead!
Have a look below!
Table of Content
- List of 15 Best Portable Monitors to Buy in 2018:
- 2. ASUS MB169B(Portable Computer USB Monitor)
- 3. GeChic 2501H 15.6 Portable Monitor with HDMI:
- 4. AOC i1659fwux (Usb powered monitor):
- 5. Lenovo ThinkVision LT1421 14″ (Portable USB LED Monitor)
- 6. GeChic 2501C 15.6 (Portable Monitor with HDMI):
- 7. ASUS MB168B 15.6 Portable USB Monitor:
- 8. GeChic 1303H 13 (Best Gaming Monitor )
- 9. AOC e1659Fwu (Usb Powered monitor):
- 10. GAEMS M155 (Portable Gaming Monitor):
- 11. AOC E1649FWU ( Best Monitor Under 300):
- 12. Gechic On-Lap 1503I (Portable Touchscreen Monitor):
- 13: Gechic 1002 (Portable Touch Screen)
List of 15 Best Portable Monitors to Buy in 2018:
| Gechic On-Lap 1503I |
|15.6 -Inch||2.4 lbs|
|ASUS M B169B |
|15.6 -Inch||1.6 lbs|
|GeChic 2501H Highly Recommended||15.6-Inch||1.72 lbs|
|AOC i1659fwux||16-Inch||1.6 lbs|
|Lenovo Think Vision||24-Inch||14.7 lbs|
|GeChic 2501C 15.6||15.6-Inch||2.27 lbs|
|ASUS MB168B 15.6||15.6-inch||1.76 lbs|
|GeChic 1303H |
|AOC e1659Fwu |
|GAEMS M15||15.5-Inch||1.7 lbs|
|AOC E1649FWU||16-Inch||2.4 lbs|
|Gechic On-Lap 1503I||15.6-Inch||2.4 lbs|
|Gechic 1002||10.1 Inch||1.1 lbs|
1. GeChic On-Lap 1503i Portable Usb monitor (Highly Recommended):
The 1st highly recommended product in the list of top 15 best portable monitors is Gechic 1503i On-Lap. As a portable monitor Gechic 1503i is an extremely outrageous and efficient device that is fully equipped and offers a fully functional multipoint touch. Depending on the choice and mode of usage it can be any one of your own suitability like being a fully optional desktop, a standard Intel Computer, a mini PC or even a renowned Raspberry Pi.The USB port availability entails it to be easily usable for power source issues. The major feature it provides you is prominent 10-point multi-touch input support, the monitor is capable to be supported as a plug and play with any modern PC system or newer Raspbian Jessie equipped with the Pixel desktops.
Design of On-Lap:
Gechic 1503i is a fully loaded multi-touch device that verily tends to be useful for the longer sessions of office work or multipurpose entertainment tasks. Having about 1080p resolution and a unique 10-point capacitive multi-touch quality. The HDMI & VGA pro level ports are available in it providing you a user-friendly interface for operations. The basic USB-C power and a standard data in port are there for your facility. The powerful and clear sound glowing speakers are a major addition to this product. Built-in speakers tend to evolve the use of external speakers for use with this monitor. It is approximately about 12mm in thickness and weighs more or less about 1kg.
Accessories in the Box:
The screen panel is loaded with the solid screen protection cover that enables a safe and fine use of monitor display screens. The standard monitor 1503i comes up with a package that verily includes a standard adaptor cable for the HDMI port, also a 2 amp USB power socket is enabled with it, and a double USB port points are available for multi-touch support.
Cabling is a bit complex for new users. The basic use of a single USB port with your source or computer provides us enough lot of power for the multi-touch display from a source connected machine. The GeChic display if flickers more or less anytime in use or switches off at a higher brightness, you have the options to provide the power through an additionally available USB port in a monitor. A hardcover for the monitor is provided to support the issues of handling or rough usage.
Features of Gechic 1503i:
Following are some of the key features that entail inside the Gechic 1503i monitor. These standard features are of high worth for the user and definitely turns this device up to be your first possible choice.
Multi-Angle view slots
Being a touchscreen monitor that comes up with no basic or pro level inherent computing part capabilities and feature. The screen comes out to be a generic multi-touch support technology screen. This adds up to the quality of Gechic as its many other monitors lack the touch feature which is here present in this Gechic 1503i.
If You Have Baby Check This Baby Monitor Guide
- Gechic 1503i turns out to be a useful user-friendly product with touchscreen feature.
- The supported version with all PCs, tabs, and other devices makes it the best option available.
- Light weighted.
- Slim and sleek dimensions for design elevation.
- IPS multi-touch screen with protector enables a safe usage of a trouble-free monitor.
- Economical and Gechic badged.
- Flawless build quality.
- Pixel control with ultra-clear quality display.
- Due to a bit complex cabling issue for the new users, they may find a bit complex by setting it to use with other devices.
We conclude to mention here that you will definitely have great fun in playing ultra HD and higher resolution graphic games and your continuous work sessions will not put strains on your eyes by just using Gechic 1503i. Your experience of this best-rated monitor with tabs and PCs will give you surprising wonders, using VR rig entails a charmingly awesome experience if you try his fact. If the demand for your task is a good touch portable monitor device the Gechic 1503i is the best option available for your buying options.Gechic develops some of the very fine monitor devices that are a necessary addition to one’s choices in the economical ranges. Amazon has this product as very highly rated seller device and product for you.
The overall build quality and electronic systems of Gechic 1503i are flawless with negligible issues reported by customers.These light weighted portable monitors tend to be a necessary part of a professional businessman traveling from one to another destination for working sessions. Gaming experiences and image quality features the best of all possible pixel details in this monitor making it the best monitor of Gechic badged device. Our verdict comes out to be a preferred device for use as a portable monitor with all user-friendly options and extremely awesome features of the latest technology.
2. ASUS MB169B(Portable Computer USB Monitor)
Since ASUS Company has brought great monitors in the market as this is the newly added product in this article which grabbed the second position in the list of best portable monitors to buy in 2018. As this is the upgraded version of ASUS MB168 so It’s obvious that specifications it has must be advanced too.
Plus, the point is that we can get best and necessary features at such an affordable price. Up till now, the ASUS has presented the USB powered monitor in the resolution of 1366×768 pixels, but MB169B has 1920×1080 pixels.
ASUS MB169B is the 15.6-inch portable monitor for a laptop which requires no high power for its functioning. Although it works quite low with the wide viewing angle still provides the best performance in the response timings with other peripherals. Design, features, and performance in detail will make your mind clear about its qualities and specifications so that you will find it easy to buy.
Just like MB168, it has the similar design and black screen surrounded by thin bezels. However, the weight is exceptionally light, i.e., 1.6lbs. It comes with a stand which is two way that takes small space when placed on the table. Input ports are sequenced at the inner side right at the left face, possibly not visible from the front so that the surface looks all clear. Elegant logo of ASUS at the lower bezel on the front of this USB monitor. The thin, slim and matte look of MB169B is liked by most of its users.
- The screen is 15.6 inches wide, and it all has the dimension of 14.9×9.26×0.26 inches.
- Accompanied by multi-frame software, Ezlink, and a CD ROM.
- ASUS smart case helps autorotation as landscape mode directly changes in to portrait upon movement when not locked.
- Inbuilt two speakers arrangement which provides high performance for home and office use.
- Resolution od 1920×1080 pixels with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Compatibility with Macintosh and windows.
- IPS Technology implemented.
- Flexible, dual way adjustment and space-saving stand are accompanied is a plus.
- The contrast ratio is 600:1, no ghosting effect with a response time of 14 ms.
- It comes with a smart case, support CD, manual and 3.0 USB cable attached to the box along with the monitor.
Its performance is quite good if we compare it with other monitors for the same price. That’s obvious, the purpose of mentioning it in the required list is that we consider the performance at first then afterward price and all. The technology being implemented in it is IPS which gives up to 14ms response time with gaming systems. Image quality is not bad as it goes with 250 brightness cd/m2 but sometimes it problems with too much dark or light colors. It works best with the 65 degrees left to right, but due to its nonglossy appearance, reflections will be viewed at 90 degrees. However, the accuracy of colors is quite noticeable. Overall it’s a right choice to be made for buying best HD monitors.
- Uses little power for functioning.
- Great response time.
- The accuracy of color variation is high.
- Speakers embedded by default.
- Awesome portability due to its handy size and lightweight.
- Few people faced its extra color quality just fair.
3. GeChic 2501H 15.6 Portable Monitor with HDMI:
For an en-laced productivity and excellent visual quality, the GeChic 2501H Portable Monitor is the best choice.
This portable monitor uses IPS panel, unlike many other portable monitors that utilize TN panel. Neither it is a USB powered portable monitor, but it has VGA and a micro HDMI port for interfacing with your devices.
If you have many chores at your hand and a lot of workloads you can at least minimize your load by creating your mini station with this portable HDMI monitor by connecting your Raspberry Pi, Nap, or Intel NUC to a portable monitor, its. A 60Hz refresh rate ensures that the monitor does not ligand you can work smoothly on it, and enhance your productivity.
In addition to this, this portable monitor does not need any driver installation, it’s a simple plug and play so it is different from the other USB monitors that require drivers installation before use. Last but not the least, this portable HDMI monitor is provided with a black cover that acts as a protector for the monitor during travel and doubles as a stand as well. When placed on the table, the monitor could stand at 45 degrees.
Here is the complete review of Gechic 2501H Portable HDMI Monitor.
- This product has a very high-resolution display.
- It goes easily with the price.
- Easy to carry.
- This product has no such cons to be discussed.
4. AOC i1659fwux (Usb powered monitor):
AOC i1659fwux comes under the best portable monitors and is one with the high performance and reasonable price. It is the upgraded version AOC i1659fwux which we have reviewed and is included in this article. However, it is all good in every aspect which is desired, but a small compromise on greyscale performance and the viewing angle were made.
Good news is that in AOC i1659fwux no more compromises on it because it has been coped up end to end. Its glossy surface with hard to see bezels make it look more attractive as compared to other monitors of the same price. I must say that this product which can be considered as a cheap monitor with such a good performance and cool look do get a chance to be in your favorites.
Most people go for the matte or half glossy surfaces as they are trending nowadays. Full glossy products are hard to find because there demand is less. This portable monitor for a laptop has the complete glossy look which makes it unique among the other monitors and elegancy bar reaches high not just because of this factor but by its thin, fit body which influences a great impression in users eye of judgment.
As already been discussing the surface look of this flat screen monitor. Let us go deep at what it looks like. So AOC AOC i1659fwux led monitor has a widescreen of almost 16-inch with extremely thin bezels around the display except for the lower bezel which is quite thick having a bright silvery logo of AOC right in the middle. Viewing the rear side, it has the logo on the left side a thin stand with a slightly curved design is attached. The computer monitor is all black with a glossy surface and no outer coating. It makes it anti-reflection so that you viewing the image without light reflections would not bother you.
- Pixel response from black to white is 25ms with almost 60Hz refresh rate.
- The aspect and contrast ratio of about 16:9 and 700:1.
- 3.0 USB port is located right next to the movable stand.
- Viewing angle is 178 by 138 degrees.
- 1920x 1080pixel spread all over the 15.6-inch display to give better resolution.
- The overall size of this portable monitor is 16 inches; it means 15.6 display and 4-inch bezel.
- In-plane switching technology supported.
- It comes with a smart portable case, support CD manual + guided software for pc monitor’s functioning and 3.0 USB cable attached.
As the performance graph has been increased in the upgraded version of AOC i1659fwux, so the grayscale performance is quite noticeable. However as the in-plane switching technology is implemented in the system, the brightness can be viewed up to 220 cd/m2 which is quite good. Due to this technology wide viewing angle has been improved. The view from the top left, right corners will show no abrupt luminance change. The overall performance of AOC i1659wux is commendable enough that makes its worth high to get in your cart.
- It has a wide viewing angle.
- The sharpness of picture quality enables to make healthy discrimination among colors.
- It has dark blacks.
- The accuracy of colors is high due to IPS technology.
- Advancement in certain features than the old version.
- In few cases, issues occur in the dark greyscale performance.
5. Lenovo ThinkVision LT1421 14″ (Portable USB LED Monitor)
Lenovo gears up the competition by introducing the ultra slim, stylish and one of the most portable monitors, the Lenovo Think Vision LT1421 14″ Portable USB LED Monitor.
Putting a light on the exterior portion of this 14” portable monitor. Let’s discuss its different aspects:
Now coming towards the connectivity, Connecting the LT1421 to your desktop or laptop is very easy as it is completely bus-powered. This portable monitor is packed in with a Y cable that has a single micro USB port on one end for plugging into the monitor and two full-size USB plugs on the other end for attaching to your notebook.
Unfortunately, unlike some Display Link devices, the Think Vision is not plug-and-play, but the driver is provided on a CD or can be downloaded from Lenovo’s site You’ll also need to install the Display Link software on any system you plan to use with the monitor. Once its driver was installed, the Think Vision LT1421 works without any breaks or flaws. Lenovo’s Display Link Manager provides a control panel which consists of all the options you could want when setting up a secondary screen, including extend, clone, primary and screen rotation.
On the plus side, Lenovo provides a sturdy and lengthy 1.8m mini USB to twin USB Y-cable, handy for those with older laptops that may not supply sufficient power to a single USB port. The only cable you’ll need to take with you is the included USB cable, as the monitor draws all of the power it needs from the USB connection. Mouse usage with this can make your work easier and yes, you will not get bored too.
For all those who still doubt, good news for you is that it comes with a 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
Overall evaluating, it can be seen that Competitive products don’t match the Think Vision LT1421’s lightweight design and ability to achieve strong picture quality over USB bus power alone. The Think Vision LT1421 is a must-have accessory for anyone who wants to maximize productivity when working from the road because no doubt it is a perfect companion for your travel diaries!
- Does not require an AC adapter or Power cord.
- Matt finish on screen and body.
- Runs completely off a single USB.
- Adequate image quality.
- Video playback over the USB connection is lag-free and mostly smooth.
- Bulky cover.
6. GeChic 2501C 15.6 (Portable Monitor with HDMI):
Gechic, a Taiwan based company near fails to impress its customers with its product.
This time it has come again with another set of portable monitors with no compromise on its quality and durability.
- Read Honest Review of Gechic Monitors HERE
Moreover, the Flicker-Free technology and a Blue Light Filter help to minimize eye strain during extended viewing periods. Industry-leading warranty protection and legendary View Sonic product quality make this high-performance multi-touch displays a great long-term investment for all touch applications.
No doubt The GeChic 2501C is a high-class portable monitor which does not lack any kind of performance expectations of the users. The ultra slim and lightweight design makes this monitor very portable. It has also has come with a lot of improvements and features than its predecessor. While fulfilling the basic requirement of a portable monitor screen, GeChic 2501C also offers a great viewing experience to you with its full HD IPS resolution.
- Offers multiple connectivities.
- Highly portable.
- Nontouch screen.
- No VESA compatible.
7. ASUS MB168B 15.6 Portable USB Monitor:
The first that comes in the list is ASUS MB168 15.6” WXGA 1366×768 USB Powered Portable Monitor, manufactured by the ASUS, a Taiwanese multinational computer hardware and electronics company which is the world’s 4th-largest PC vendor by 2015 unit sales. Apart from this ASUS is one of Asia’s Top 10 IT Companies, and it ranked first in the IT Hardware category of the 2008 Taiwan Top 10 Global Brands survey with a total brand value of $1.3 billion.
According to ASUS, at the time of its release, the MB168B+ was the only 1080p portable monitor and it is the
The ASUS MB168B+ has a set of exemplary qualities.
Apart from this, the 11ms response time delivers good performance, even when playing games and watching videos. It is even backward-compatible with a laptop or desktop PC USB 2.0 port.
- It provides 1920 x 1080 resolution which is not only awe-inspiring for watching full HD movies but also gives a boost to your productivity work.
- Besides these this USB powered portable monitor also features a 500:1 contrast ratio to display rich colors and realistic photos and videos. As well as a 0.252mm pixel pitch that shows detailed text and graphics. You can also view best Graphics Cards. No doubt it gives you the amazing experience of fast and fluid graphics from your connected device that makes having an on-the-go multi-display setup a reality.
- As well as a 0.252mm pixel pitch that shows detailed text and graphics.
- No doubt it gives you the amazing experience of fast, fluid images from your connected device that makes having an on-the-go multi-display setup a reality.
Let me tell you something really interesting:
Listening music while working all day on the monitor especially with bass adds much more productivity to the work. As you feel relaxed while working listening to music of your choice.
Whats Impressive in it?
The monitor is an HD monitor and the best thing is it requires just one USB Cable for both power and data transmission.
ASUS has made your computing work much easier with this USB-powered monitor, MB168B. No doubt it is a great choice for those who need a boost of productivity while keeping a small, easy to use form-factor for use away from your home or office workplace.
What best in it?
MB168B comes with ASUS EzLink technology that offloads graphics processing from the PC to dedicated hardware in the monitor. As a result, your laptop can drive up to five MB168B monitors at the same time, regardless of its own graphics capability provided that it just needs sufficient USB ports. EzLink also automatically restores application window positions as MB168B is connected and disconnected, and automatically rotates the image between landscape and portrait modes, as required.
In my opinion, you must consider buying PC Peripherals Protection Plan which helps you in coverage for product breakdown and malfunctioning. In addition, it gives the customer support policy and much more.
- Requires just one USB Cable for both power and data transmission.
- Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080.
- Backward-compatible with a laptop or desktop PC USB 2.0 port.
- Auto adjustability to light.
- Bundled USB cable too short, comes loose.
- Sometimes requires two USB ports.
8. GeChic 1303H 13 (Best Gaming Monitor )
Next, we have in the list is GeChic 1303H 13.3” Portable HDMI monitor, which is manufactured by one of the top Brand for producing portable monitors. Nonetheless talking specifically about GeChic, they are the top market leaders and trailblazer in the portable monitor segment of the monitor market.
The finest products are made by this brand, and GeChic 1303H Portable HDMI monitor is one such example. It is highly portable because of its light weight which is just 599g, 1.3 lbs or 3.8 pounds and because of its thickness which is just 10.5mm making it a compact and light design, perfect companion for your travel diaries.Well, I must say Studio monitors can also astound you with their best enough qualities. I am sure you will enjoy that!
The 1303H portable monitor features a high-quality IPS panel, providing 178 degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles so you can view the display from a variety of angles.It can easily be turned from horizontal to vertical viewing modes making it easy to change the orientation of the screen to suit in according to your need that how you want content to be viewed.
You can bring life to your games and enjoy the experience of gaming by simply connecting this Portable monitor as a dual monitor with a PS4 or Xbox One Game console With 60Hz refresh rate, you can play the game with absolutely no lags on your portable screen. Play Grand Theft Auto on your Xbox with 1920 x 1080 resolutions for an optimal play. Also, the 178 degrees wide viewing angle gives the liberty for two or more people to look at the screen without screen distortions or color bleeds. Furthermore, No adapters are needed to connect the portable monitor to your Xbox or PlayStation. An HDMI to Micro-HDMI cable is already supplied in the box.
For picture lovers, who wants to translate the picture into a virtual reality this portable monitor I the best choice. You can easily shoot photos or videos from your camera on a larger screen. Furthermore, you can take control of picture viewing and focus by connecting your digital camera directly to the display to see what the camera is focused on.
Apart from this, the vibrant set of 16.7 million colors on this portable monitor makes it picture-perfect for viewing bright and colorful image. Moreover, This Portable HDMI Monitor is the only display in the market so far that supports optimized color adjusting settings.
With so many impeccable features it can be easily assumed to be one of the best portable monitor brands with their consistency in quality.
- Compatible with a variety of devices.
- No extra adapters are needed.
- Designed for MAC lovers.
- Wide viewing angles.
- Expensive as compared to Other.
- Non-touch screen.
9. AOC e1659Fwu (Usb Powered monitor):
If you can’t afford an Expensive laptop, then AOC E1659FWU 16-Inch Ultra Slim Portable Monitor is an excellent choice for you, because this set of the USB powered portable monitor has got some exemplary features all necessary for you to boost up your work, on an easy-go.
This portable monitor does not require a power cord or VGA cable because it is USB powered.Its 11ms response time makes it perfect for enjoying movies, creating documents, or drastically increasing productivity.
- A built-in Smart Stand pivots out when needed and stores flush against the back of the monitor when not in use.
- With a 16-inch diagonal LED screen, 1366 x 768 high resolution, 500:1.
- Contrast Ratio and a handful of 16 million colors with 0.253mm pixel pitch.
- Provides detailed text and graphic and the best overall picture quality making your images look real-like and picture-perfect.
- In addition to this, the TFT Active Matrix LCD panel display is a distinguishing feature for an inexpensive portable monitor such as the AOC E1659FWU 16-Inch Ultra Slim Portable Monitor.
- It is provided with a VESA mount Located on the back that gives you the option to physically mount it to a monitor stand, arm, or bracket.
- Moreover, It doesn’t matter for whatever purpose you are using this portable monitor, for it can provide a wide range of viewing angles and you can set it into both landscape and portrait orientation.
- The USB Powered portable monitor has the unique pivot feature that automatically adjusts the image according to the display’s orientation, so you don’t have to change settings for switching between landscape and portrait mode.
The e1649Fwu USB powered portable Monitor is the solution for the frequent traveler who needs to pack multiple displays, as it easily fits into any 15″ laptop bags or backpacks. Whilst it is completely powered by USB 3.0, hence you’re given the best brightness in its class at 300 cd/m2.A good news for all the frequent travelers who want to benefit from multiple monitors connected to their laptop, you can always benefit from the Display Link technology offered by this USB powered ultra slim portable monitor.
Compatible with both Mac and PC, Display Link takes the strain off of your laptop’s hardware and make it easier to work and enhance your productivity while minimizing or almost diminishing any complications that come your way.
You might be interested in Best Studio Monitors
If you don’t want to dig a deep hole in your expenditure but still want the best portable monitor in the class of a list of portable monitors present in the market, don’t even think twice for the AOC E1659FWU 16-Inch Ultra Slim Portable Monitor is an excellent choice for you.
- Simple Plug-and-play setup.
- Lightweight protective case.
10. GAEMS M155 (Portable Gaming Monitor):
Well just by seeing the word “GAEMS” the first thing that must have popped into your mind is of course “GAMES”,
So this portable monitor is specially designed with the intent of the Gamers of course! We have discussed many portable gaming monitors here which can be connected to your gaming consoles but this one out there is specially designed for providing portability as well as an excellent performance for the gamers, so let’s have a look what it has for the gamers.
Providing a 60 Hz refresh it, you can always enjoy a lag free experience on any type of game.
And yeah also don’t worry about its protection for this portable monitor is provided with a flexible protective Shield that even doubles as a multi-position stand. The durable black exterior of the Shield protects the monitor from the outside while the grey micro felt interior prevents scratches when closed.
If you are gaming lover, a frequent traveler, or often visit friends for the sake of filling your appetite of the gaming experience GAEMS M155 portable monitor is the best choice for you. Even though it is first of its kind by GAEMS, but no doubt it’s a fantastic gaming monitor. Also, I think that having it to use on a plane or take to LAN events if you’re a big game is a huge reason to purchase this beauty for yourself
- Very light just weighing in at over a pound.
- Powered by USB, Don’t have to use an extra outlet.
- Virtually lag-free gaming on this screen.
- Images move well with no ghosting.
- The viewing angles are atrocious.
- No speakers.
Another amazing model of best portable monitors family i.e. AOC, AOC E1649FWU 16-Inch LED LCD Monitor is hitting the market once again.
To be speaking particularly of this portable monitor it is the best blend of affordability and quality simultaneously.
You can get impeccable features with this USB powered portable monitor at a highly affordable price.
Nonetheless, it also provides very crisp clear images with a 1366 x 768 resolution, and 16 Million colors with a 5 ms response time.
If you are running out of money, but still need an additional monitor to enhance your productivity, this is the best choice for you as you will never regret spending your money on this wonderful piece of technology.
- No need for a power plug.
- Lightweight for portability.
- Clear and bright display.
- USB ONLY! No power cord, no VGA cord, just a single USB cord.
- Great resolution.
- Easily plays Youtube videos.
- Least expensive portable monitor out there.
- Doesn’t come with a pouch to protect the screen when transporting it.
- Reflective display.
12. Gechic On-Lap 1503I (Portable Touchscreen Monitor):
If your budget is high, and can afford the best portable monitor, Gechic On-Lap 1503I is the right choice for you. The popular brand Gechic has designed this On-lap 15031 portable monitor which can be used perfectly as your PC’s second monitor. It is powered by a USB cable, so you do not require any power cable or a VGA cable.
Also Check: Best LCD Monitors of 2018
One of the leading popular brands, Gechic has designed this monitor to meet all your needs with ease. UM-70 portable monitor is considered to be the smallest, and the cheapest USB powered portable monitor. Due to the USB Display technology you are free from all the cabling associations of monitors. The plus point is that it is very easy to carry as it weighs just 288g, so it’s a perfect companion if you are a traveler.
It adds a charm to your usage of monitors when you play games on it. And if you use the Best Gaming Mouse of the year then I am sure, it will become difficult for you to leave your monitors idle. hehe!
- Compact size.
- simple connectivity.
- very low price.
- No touchscreen.
- No VESA compatible.
13: Gechic 1002 (Portable Touch Screen)
Humm! Starting with the look the Gechic 1002 is very easy to carry, in technical language what we say? PORTABLE yes! As its very light having 1.1 lb body weight and is slim to nearly 1 cm( that must be beautiful)
Well its not that portable monitor can only be used for your job-related task, Gechic 1002 has features that helps it to connect it to other gadgets to do fun things like viewing your pictures more beautifully when connected to your camera through an HDMI, and you can play games, it also has ten-point touch feature (ten-finger multi-touch recognition)with other control options like select, expand, handwriting, hand drawing.
The resolution of Gechic 1002 is 1280/800 and contrast ratio is 800:1 so making it really easy for you to see a bright version of everything. Ok! As Gechic 1002 is also known as ON Lap it means it gives you the use same like a Tabet. The Gechic 1002 is featured with a very good quality IPS panel viewing angles 170 degrees vertically and 170 degrees horizontally, it also has a stylus pen to touch the screen with.
To protect the monitor, it offers an Aluminum cover, first to give protection to the monitor from hard strikes and secondly to use it as a stand for the monitor when folded.
You people might have seen that many tablets don’t have connectivity ports, but Gechic 1002 has two MicroUSB ports, micro HDMI, micro VGA,, and it also gives you a 3.5mm headphone jack, so hit it ;D.
Gechic has an auto-source scanner, like whatever you attach to it, like putting in USB in ports or other wires it tells you instantly.
- It offers the really good resolution
- It is light in weight
- Aluminum Cover
- It doesn’t offer any battery like the last model from this company.
- The speakers are not very strong.
- The screen size isn’t much impressed.
Overall Gechic 1002 is the best portable monitor one can have it can be used for multiple as in gaming, video and photo viewing, a secondary monitor to your laptop. If you are going on a trip and you don’t want to carry your laptop with you, then Gechic 1002 is best for you, well it can be a good replacement of your lappy when on a picnic.
All of the details regarding the Best Portable Monitors to buy in 2018 has been delivered in the article with full loyalty to you. As per each and every product, the best qualities they uphold with their tremendous specifications and features are described. The reviews researched well which concludes the best enough pros and the associated cons with their solutions. I personally believe that the top three mentioned products here in the best cable modems combo are considered as best by the users. The users prefer to buy these and are reviewing great about these products. I will mention them again: “ ASUS Zens Screen” and ” GeChic 1303A“. Then all the problems solved. Go and make your cart filled up with the best product you like.
🙂 🙂 🙂 Have a Nice Day! 🙂 🙂 🙂