The common mice you use for your computer are not actually good for health and well-being, also not very comfortable to use them for long hours of work. So why don’t you follow a new trend and bring home a Best ergonomic mouse which is really comfortable to use because of its shape and structure, these mice are specifically designed for arm safety purpose?
The ordinary mouse is the main factor of health issues like crampy fingers, pain in the palm, thumb hurting etc. Ever experienced sore fingers and aching wrist or tired palm? YES, then get rid of the regular computer mouse and give a read to this article to clear up your concepts about the Best ergonomic mouse. These mice are best for your health and working style.
These ergonomic mice are very helping and fast when you work with a Gaming Monitor Or PC. After working for hours and hours with regular PC mouse your arm can become stiff which can cause arthritis issues. These best super ergonomic mice are made up of such a structure that you don’t have to lower your fingers a lot all the time so that they won’t get hurt after working.
YES, then get rid of the regular Gaming computer mouse and give a read to this article to clear up your concepts about ergonomic mouses. These mice are best for your health and working style. These ergonomic mice are very helping and fast when you work with a PC. After working for hours and hours with regular PC mouse your arm can become stiff which can cause arthritis issues. These best super ergonomic mice are made up of such a structure that you don’t have to lower your fingers a lot all the time so that they won’t get hurt after working.
Table of Content
- Health facts of Using Ordinary Mouse vs Ergonomic Mouse:
- Advantages of using Ergonomic Mouse:
- Different types of Ergonomic Mouse
- Buying Advice:
- List of Best Ergonomic Mouse in 2019
- 1: VicTsing 2.4G: (Best Wireless Vertical Mouse)
- 2: J-Tech Digital V628 : (Ergonomic Vertical USB Mouse)
- 3: Logitech VX: Wireless Ergonomic Mouse
- 4: Razer Naga 2014 Ergonomic MMO Gaming Mouse
- 5: Anker 2.4G Wireless -(Vertical Ergonomic Mouse )
- 6: Logitech M570 Trackball: Long Range Wireless Mouse
- 7: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse
- 8: Microsoft Arc Touch (Mouse Surface Edition)
- 9: Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim (Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver)
- List of Cheap Ergonomic Mouse in 2018
- TechNet Pro 2.4G Ergonomic (Wireless Mobile Optical Mouse with USB Nano)
Health facts of Using Ordinary Mouse vs Ergonomic Mouse:
The main factor is that you have a different position of angle for holding the mouse. Research shows that this new angle of holding ergonomic mouse can help reduce the risk of arthritis. Safety and health come first so always look for Ergonomic mouses for yourself and for your children as well to avoid any kind of joint pain issues or arthritis development. A little money spent on the right ergonomic mouse can save your time and that doctor’s fee which you pay for a different kind of joints pain in the body
Advantages of using Ergonomic Mouse:
Posture position is extremely important when you are using the computer for more than 6 hours a day If your posture isn’t right you can face different health problem including pain in your back muscles.
There are also different kind of ergonomic computer parts like flexible seats and cushions which help to relax your body when you are working, Always Sit in a good easy posture so you will be able to prevent pains like carpal tunnel.
If you want relaxation and ease of your work time then ergonomic mouse for Gaming Monitor Or for PC is the best thing you can possibly buy nowadays. It generally creates such an angle that your arm, wrist and fingers and elbow remain in such a position which doesn’t put any pressure on your muscles and keeps the blood circulating. Arm works in a natural way which keeps blood flow moving and puts no pressure on your joints.
Ergonomic mice are very good tech products for reducing diseases like tendonitis. We recommend you that without wasting any more time order an ergo mice from Amazon.
Different types of Ergonomic Mouse
These mice are specifically made for ensuring your good health, more these mice are coming with different tech features as well to comfort you more and more. Let’s talk about different types of ergonomic mouses.
- Vertical mice: Good for reducing arm pain
- Joystick mice: With multiple buttons, this mouse can keep your arm posture in a natural position
- Laser Mice: Acts on little movements
- Wireless mice: Portable and works with a USB device, easy to use while traveling
- Trackball mice: Just like an old roller ball mouse, but its structure can help you work in a naturally comfortable position
Size: Size of ergonomic mice helps to reduce any kind of pain
Buttons: Buttons can make your job easy and with a just hand you can do multitasking without using the keyboard all the time for short keys.
Mice for right handed and left handed: Different products are manufactured for righties and lefties comfort
Windows or Mac compatible: Always check compatibility before buying
List of Best Ergonomic Mouse in 2019
|VicTsing 2.4G |
|J-Tech Digital V628 |
Ergonomic Vertical USB Mouse
|Logitech VX |
|2.4G Slim |
Razer Naga 2014
|Anker Wireless |
|Microsoft Mouse |
|Arc Touch ||Black||Bluetooth, usb|
|2.4G Slim |
Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim
|White and Gold||Wireless, USB|
1: VicTsing 2.4G: (Best Wireless Vertical Mouse)
- Product Dimension: 5.04×3.07×2.83inch/128x78x72mm.
- Net Weight: 3.14oz/ 89±5g.
- Engine: Optical.
- Number of Keys: 6.
- Connection: Wireless.
- Resolution: 1000/1600/2000/2400.
- Power supply: Built-in Battery.
- Color: Black.
We always care about our readers and customers and our priority is to recommend the best and suitable products which are reliable and safe. Here are our top recommendations
It has an Ergonomic Vertical Design, unlike those traditional ones who strain wrist and arm over time, which cause significant pain, VicTsing mouse encourages natural wrist and arm posture for long-term health benefits. It is Well-designed, contoured shape fits and moves with your palm, allowing a very smooth movement thus preventing hand fatigue.
- 4G Wireless Technology. The advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology works stably and fast within 19.22ft/15m distance with no interference. Due to the support plug and play feature, you have to plug the included USB Nano receiver into your computer’s USB port with no extra driver needed.
- 4 Adjustable DPI Values. By merely pressing the DPI button to select among 1000/1600/2000/2400 for smooth and perfect tracking on a wide range of surfaces. The cursor speed can be conveniently changed to suit different scenes.
- Extra-Functional Buttons. The Forward/Backward buttons provide convenience when browsing web pages and documents. It is a superior choice for internet surfers, gamers and people who work at length on the computer.
- Power-saving Mouse. The independent switch button on the back helps save energy efficiently as it will automatically enter into a sleeping mode (power-saving mode) after 10 minutes of inactivity. Press any button to switch it up at any time.
- 12 – month battery life It is an ultra power-saving mouse. The independent On/Off switch helps to save energy efficiently. Thus it will automatically enter into sleeping mode after 10 minutes of inactivity. Press any button to wake it up.
What We Like About This Mouse
- Along with relieving stress on the wrist, it’s easy to reach any of the buttons and mouse wheel. Gives you maximum comfort, relieves fatigue and reduces pain.
- Frosted surface coating with skin-like material & textured sides makes this mouse sweat proof & anti-slip. Ergonomically designed extra rest areas for fingers and palm enable it to fit snug to your right hand & minimize hand fatigue after long time use.
- It has a compatible system.
- DPS switch can be adjusted directly to speed the tracking up or to slow it down (instead of opening mouse options control panel and adjusting it).
- Has the feature of turning off power when not needed
2: J-Tech Digital V628 : (Ergonomic Vertical USB Mouse)
- Material: ABS
- Working Voltage: 5 V
- Working Current: 165 mA
- DPI: 600 / 1000 (default) / 1600
- Response Rate: 500 HZ
- Size: L*W*H 148 * 95 * 99 mm
- Wire Length: 1.6 M
- Weight: 310g
- Compatibility: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / Vista / XP / 2000, Linux, Mac OS X, 1 X Wired Vertical Mouse
- 1 X User Manual
The plug and play feature omits the need for a driver. One can enjoy the vertical mouse directly after inserting the USB plug. The Palm Rest is detachable or can be installed according to your own need. It has 3 Adjustable DPI, the DPI levels can be switched between 600/1000(default)/1600 to adjust the mouse responsiveness.
The optical tracking technology responds great sensitivity to your daily work. It works well with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / XP, Vista 7 / 8 and Linux etc. It easily fits for gaming monitor, desktop, laptop, PC, Mac book and other devices.
The Fatigue Resistance Vertical design allows the wrist to stretch naturally, one remains comfortable even after long hours of clicking, tracking, and scrolling, preventing Repetitive Stress Injuries / Tennis Elbow (RSI Syndrome).
The ergonomic vertical mouse is an accurate choice for people who work long periods on the computer every day, but it’s not suitable for gaming which needs high precision control.
- Fancy LED design: unique and compact design with beautiful LED light.
- Ergonomic design: A natural hold with reduced strain.
- Removable palm rest: Designed to meet each customers different needs, smoothness, and increased accuracy.
- Adjustable sensitivity: which can be changed on-the-fly using the DPI button on the mouse. Two thumb buttons, which perform back/forward browser navigation functions.
What We Like About This Mouse
- It has a good button placement and is easy to click.
- It has a removable rest pad and great verticalness.
- The design places the hand in a vertical position.
- It reduces pressure on the soft side of the wrist where contact stress, pressure directly from a desk or other semi-hard surface, and instead places the pressure on the ulna or underside of your forearm.
- It seems designed more for palm grip users.
3: Logitech VX: Wireless Ergonomic Mouse
- Logitech® VX Revolution™ Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks
- 4 GHz micro-receiver
- Logitech® SetPoint™ software CD
- User’s guide
- AA Battery
- 3-year limited warranty
It’s the notebook mouse as Precision Scroll Wheel lets you go through long documents at hyperspeed, or you can switch to precise click-to-click scrolling to navigate lists, slides, and image collections.
The Web can be searched easily by highlighting a word or phrase and by pressing the Search button.
One can effortlessly zoom in and out of photos, spreadsheets, and documents with the zoom slider. The users can move line-by-line through a complex spreadsheet by the ratchet-scrolling mechanism.
- Hyper-fast scrolling. Shift to precise click-to-click scrolling, to navigate lists, slides, and image collections.
- Touch to search a word or phrase previously highlighted.
- High-resolution zoom.
- Advanced laser tracking and ultrasmooth gliding feet.
- Storable micro-receiver with robust 2.4 GHz digital cordless technology for superior wireless performance.
- Ergonomic design.
4: Razer Naga 2014 Ergonomic MMO Gaming Mouse
- Series: RZ01-01040100-R3U1
- Hardware Platform pc
- Item Weight 8 ounces.
- Product Dimensions 9 x 2.9 x 1.7 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H 87 x 2.94 x 1.69 inches
- Colour black.
It has 12 mechanical thumb-grid buttons for faster in-game. The improved design of buttons also allows for blind-find so one can stay focused on the game and lets your instincts lead to victory.
The new Razer Naga comes with refined ergonomics for a comfortable feel in hand, while the in-game overlay support can be activated through Razer Synapse. With the highly durable micro-switches, there is tactile feedback to fingertips with each movement, so you get the assurance that you’re winning with precision.
The Razer Naga’s thumb grid buttons are outfitted mechanically so they give a quicker rate of actuation than before. There’s nothing quite like the good you click you will feel under your thumb.
- Mechanical 12 button thumb grid. Thee thumb grid design has also been improved with a new concave shape to allow each button to stand out separately. The mouse lets you have easy access to 12 thumb keys, the two standard buttons (1 and 2), the standard wheel having a wheel button (button 5), two tilt-wheel buttons (lean-left and lean-right) & two other top buttons (buttons 3 and 4), except Button 1,all the buttons can be reprogrammed to lots of other things.
- In-game MMO configurator, It customizes each and every button to your personal skillset, macros, and hotkeys right from in the game.
- Tilt-click scroll wheel goes left and right, as well as up, down and in for more buttons at your disposal.
- Hyperesponse buttons are hair-trigger sensitive. As soon as you think it, your finger has already mouse clicked it.
- Ergonomics The Precise ergonomics ensure your hand fits adequately for maximum comfort.
- Razer Synapse It enables to customize each and every detail. The data is saved in the cloud, so you can play your way wherever you are.
5: Anker 2.4G Wireless -(Vertical Ergonomic Mouse )
This ergonomic mouse is specifically designed for smoother movement. This mouse consists of optical tracking technology which is very sensitive to track, also there are 5 buttons which can help save your time.
This mouse is very suitable for gamers who spent long hours playing strategy games. Even there is a power saving and waking up button. This mouse works with 2AAA batteries.
6: Logitech M570 Trackball: Long Range Wireless Mouse
This is a highly rated mouse his ergonomic mouse is fascinating and different in style. You can even use it from quite a long distance via Bluetooth.
This mouse can connect up to 6 compatible devices. With this mouse, you can do your work and play games from your bed even because it has arranged up to 30 feet. Its battery can work up to 12 months without changing it(AA batteries ). This mouse is also used for controlling home theater.
7: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse
This mice Thumb scoop helps keep arm angle and wrist posture in a natural position. Wrist position will be easy and without any strain on it. This mouse best ergonomic mouse is equipped with Microsoft’s latest trackball technology which means you can use it without a mouse pad. There is a windows button in this smart mouse for going into the windows menu.
8: Microsoft Arc Touch (Mouse Surface Edition)
This Microsoft’s best ergonomic mouse is super, stylish and elegant. Its shape looks like a fast-moving sports car. Mainly designed for easy storage. Just curve it a little bit and here you go. Easily used on rough surfaces like carpets, it is highly moving sensitive, its touch strip scans easily just by a soft finger rub. This mouse works with 2-way touch scrolling. Bluetooth is very fast with 4.0 USB.
9: Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim (Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver)
This jelly comb 2.4 is a slim ergonomic mouse which is stylish and easy to use, it doesn’t make any “click noise”. It is portable and reliable. Works with a USB Bluetooth device. Made of such sculpt that your hand will be in a natural position and arm makes a perfectly natural position so there will be no strain on your muscles. Work freely and happily. It has a stable connection without any interruption or stopping which ranges up to 15 m.
List of Cheap Ergonomic Mouse in 2018
J-Tech Digital Scroll Endurance (Wired Ergonomic Mouse):
TechNet Pro 2.4G Ergonomic (Wireless Mobile Optical Mouse with USB Nano)
Sharkk Mouse (High Precision Optical Vertical Mouse Adjustable)
Summit Left Handed(Wired Upright Optical Mouse)
LuguLake Vertical Ergonomic: (Right Hand Stress Relieving )
So these were some of the best Ergonomic Mouse on Amazon. If you think that we have left any good choice. You can comment below and we will review and add that addition to this.